Forever Flawless - Amazing product

5.0
This hand cream beats any other hands down.... no pun intended !! Amazing product, and delivered from the US to Canada in two days.....amazing as well !!
Fast order processing

Forever Flawless - I see the difference in my skin

5.0
I have been using forever flawless anti-aging creams for only a month and I already see the difference in my skin . It looks well hydrated, smooth and radiant. I am very pleased.

Forever Flawless - The product is Flawless

5.0
I've used this men's product for a few years now, and the fresh light tropical aroma of the cream never ceases to please me. The cream absorbs into the skin smoothly and quickly. I wish it was a little less expensive, but I recommend its quality without reservation.

Forever Flawless - Cream Review from Los Angeles, California

We have reached out to the customer via email, as it is the only point of contact provided, to see if we might be able to assist with opening the lines of communication with the ownership team of the privately owned and operated Glendale Galleria store location.

No reply has been received from the customer.
Bad quality

This product is sh*%#-... Im so embarassed of spending so much money on a trashy product.

I woulda felt better burning the money i spent than having two *** ladies laughing on my back for ripping me off...

The lady very insisting pulled my hand to sit on a chair at the Glendale Galleria mall in LA, tried some skin peal on my wrist and compaired with the other. I dont know how i fell for it but she convinced me to buy two creams, the pealing one and the moisturizing ( i wont say how much i spent, its crazy and embarrassing) i never had pimples on my face or suffered any imperfections, after trying these trashy products in that same moment a bunch of itchy pimples started coming out. Then saw the receipt that said no refund which i wasnt informed of.

For anyone who is investigating before purchase DONT GET FOOLED, ITS TRASH, IT DOESNT WORK!!!! Get yourself some bomb shoes and a elegant diner with your wife and kids if you have any...

A Forever Flawless testimonial from an esthetician by trade.

As an esthetician by trade, I am always excited to show beautiful women / clients and friends, products that truly emphasize their beauty! Women need to see results! Let's face it! We spend thousands of dollars trying to find that product that will make us feel young again, and better yet, LOOK young again. I love your line! I have used the blue diamond line and recommend it to many! I am so excited that more and more people are discovering a line that shows immediate results. I am even more excited when I can be a representation of that, using the products myself, I show that they DO see results! Keep fighting the good fight for beautiful women everywhere and THANK YOU!! Dawn Collins

Forever Flawless is a Scam

Bad quality

I wish there was a no star option or negative stars! I am a former Consumer Protection Prosecutor and this place appears to be a total scam to me.

I hope they are taken down before they steal thousands of dollars per customer for a gimmick. I was lured in by a sales lady who used the oldest tricks in the book - free sample, compliments about my looks, and then "Oh you are so lucky, our finest assistant will apply this miracle wrinkle cure to your eyes, which are the only place you show any signs of aging!" Then they literally put this cream that is like tingly glue under ONE eye and say "doesn't that look so much better!" so you have this glue under one eye and your skin is stretched out and of course it looks different - And to get the other eye to look the same? That will be $1,500! I walked out immediately and couldn't wait to get home to wash it off, but before I got home, the gel/glue crusted up into some flakey white irritating residue under my eye.

It felt to good to wash it off! I hope these scammers are chased off the Promenade soon. They are so pushy and disreputable!

I fear for some older folks getting scammed to the tune of $1,500 a bottle for some glue! #ConsumerFraud

Forever Flawless - Very expensive and no instruction on product

Independent Multi-line Reseller that carries multiple brands. Matter must be resolved by the ownership team of that establishment. The retail stores that carry pur products are all privately owned and independently operated so the first course of action is always to contact the ownership team of the location when issues or concerns may arise. Our intention is to ensure that all customers who purchase the Forever Flawless brand of products have a wonderful experience regardless of where the purchase occurs. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority so should you have any questions at all our customer service team may be reached at (470) 545-3577, Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 PM EST.

Not as described/ advertised

I went to the Kiosk to buy Lioness products and was talked into buying other products they were selling. They were represented to be made by Lioness.

I did not understand how to use the products after I was sent two different vague emails with instructions. So I called Lioness customer service to get further instruction just to find out they were not even their products. It was very high pressure sales situation. I don't know if the product is any good but feel very uneasy because of the way the whole situation was handled.

I cannot find but one positive review on this product line. I want to return for Lioness products.

Forever Flawless - Effective products for a Flawless skin

I am here now a few days at the beach and feel so thankful for the Forever Flawless products I brought with me. I got them in Atlanta a few months back and used every now and then but now when my skin needs a boost of hydration their AM and PM moisturizers are super effective, rich, and make my skin radiant and hydrated. When this vacation is done I will be back at the store for more Naomi S
Good quality

Forever Flawless - A life changing skin care product from a 71 years old!

I am 71 years old and have never really had problems with my skin -that is until recently when I started noticing small bumps at the sides of my chin. I tried many products including some recommended by my dermatologist but nothing could clear that up. A few month ago I got this (Forever Flawless) product for a gift and decided to try it. I put it on thinly every night and love how my skin feels...Best of all No More bumps. After a few weeks, they are gone and I am thrilled. I don't usually brag on skincare product I use but I am bragging on my Forever Flawless White Diamond Night Cream. Thank you. Linda Estroff, Elementary School teacher, Sandy Springs, GA.

Forever Flawless Reviews

Forever Flawless reviews

Forever Flawless - Very pushy staff, carefully rehearsed salespitch

Your visit was to an Independent Store location that simply carries our brand of product. - The retail stores that carry our products are all privately owned and independently operated so the first course of action is always to contact the ownership team of the location when issues or concerns may arise. Our intention is to ensure that all customers who purchase the Forever Flawless brand of products have a wonderful experience regardless of where the purchase occurs. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority so should you have any questions at all our customer service team may be reached at (470) 545-3577, Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 PM EST.
ID
#851995 Review #851995 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Forever Flawless Cream
Cons
  • Ff is a scam
  • Cost
Product is a scam
Preferred solution
I didn't actually buy the product, as it was clearly a scam

As soon as the saleslady called out to me and came racing over, I knew where it was all heading but I was curious and had lots of time on my hands so I decided why not, knowing I wouldn't purchase anything. She began *** about her miracle product and wanted to show me how much better it was than standard hand creams. She proceeded to use a tube of regular cream, adding some to my arm and lightly trying to rub it in, all the while counting to 10 with each rub and showing me how "unabsorbent" the regular cream was. I played along and then she proceeded to move on to Forever Flawless cream, which she massaged onto my other arm, pressing firmly and, once again, starting to count, only getting to 7 this time before the cream was absorbed. Funny how I was able to replicate exactly what she did when I got home, using the SAME cream both times. She seemed to assume I'd be too *** to know the difference between lightly attempted to rub on hand lotion, vs firmly massaging it on.

She offered me her special deal, just for me, because she loved the product so much and knew I would be hooked and she wanted to share a special deal, just for me. When I was recently in Turkey, I saw similar sales tactic when shopping the markets! She gushed about the face cream and how amazing it was and about hwo I'd enver want to try anything else.

I told her that I wasn't interested at this point and she immediately ran off to "consult" with her manager and see if she could get me an even better deal, which of course he agreed to. It still came to something like $200 for just the facial cream, and if I got the hand cream, I could have it for $100 more, or something like that.

This product is so obviously a scam and the girl was so pushy and condescending about my normal care routine that I actually thought about going to the mall manager and filing a complaint about Flawless Diamonds' shoddy business practices. The store only lasted a few months at the mall, anyway, as it's one of the nicer malls in town and I'm sure there were many others who were as turned off as I was.

Actually, I found it to be more amusing than anything, how hard she was trying to convince me her product was a miracle and how much I'd love it. She should have become an actress!

Forever Flawless Cream Review from Julian, California

Pricing issue

This is one of the biggest scams there is. They sell theyre products under different names.they grap you when walking by.

Its all rehearsed total ***. They pressured my daughter into buying a cream. Told her it was $43. Which was alot of money for her.

She got her bank statement and the charge was $430.00. She called them, and they said "well you signed for it". They should be run out of every mall, store, or wherever they pull off their fradulant, deceptive stealing of innocent victims.

No telling who the mastermind behind all this fraud is. But he should be wearing an orange jumpsuit.

Forever Flawless Customer Service

We are happy to hear that the ownership team was able to get you taken care of. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority so should you have any questions at all our customer service team may be reached at (470) 545-3577, Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 PM EST.
ID
#819967 Review #819967 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Forever Flawless Cream
Pros
  • After sales service
Cons
  • Extremely too much pressure
Good customer service
5.0

I was lured into the store in Third Street Santa Monica and given very hard sell by Marlies, my credit card was also taken to the counter so I did not see anything about no refunds, if there was anything there! I was given a free!!! facial which was nothing like a facial !!! just cream applied and steam directed on my face, I wrote and complained to Marlies

I was contacted by Sharon Morgan of Customer Services when I complained about a facial and pushy sales people, she dealt with my issues promptly, politely and was very helpful. I was very happy with the way she dealt with every step of our communications, swiftly and efficiently, I was also very pleased with the outcome, being offered a full refund without any problem. I have nothing but praise for the Customer Service Department and Sharon Morgan in particular.

Jean Myers

Wow this sounds like a fake comment here. i don't believe a word of what you wrote. I bet you are an employee of Forever Flawless and writing this *** to try to convince people you are decent and caring company.

Forever Flawless skin care is a SCAM

Matter forwarded to independent locations customer care manager. Resolved -The retail stores that carry pur products are all privately owned and independently operated so the first course of action is always to contact the ownership team of the location when issues or concerns may arise. Our intention is to ensure that all customers who purchase the Forever Flawless brand of products have a wonderful experience regardless of where the purchase occurs. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority so should you have any questions at all our customer service team may be reached at (470) 545-3577, Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 PM EST.

Not as described/ advertised

My friend and I bought the Forever Flawless products on 9/6/15, after hearing that we were getting a big discount and would get a VIP card for $1894.72, which allows us to get free refills for a year. The card has it engraved ‘Free Refills for 1 year’.

For purchasing the product we would also get 3 free facials and one neck treatment for free. During the time I used their products; neither the products nor the facials did any good. When I went for a refill of the night cream, Marta gave me a substitute product of the night cream. This is a scam.

On 10/10/15, when I went for the 2nd facial Marta sold me the Neck product for $427.24, BOGO . I took it back on 10/12/15, Marta and her boss refused to refund my money. The last time, I went back for the neck treatment, Marta tried to sell me more products like the laser flash light for a discounted price of $1700 because I had the VIP card. I refused to buy the laser flash light.

Martha got furious and said, “I will not give you any more free refills and you should not come to this store anymore”. They do not stick to their word. This is fraud. I texted Marta, that I will return all the unopened products.

She replied, “Come tomorrow at 5:30 pm.” When I took all the products and went to the store, she would not come out to see me. Her manager did. I explained the problem to him.

He was very disrespectful and started yelling at me, “you used half of the products and do not have any shame to come back to the store for a refill and refund”. I walked out of the store advising them that I will complain to the BBB.

Sorry you had a bad experience! If your looking for clinically proven skin care with a 60 day money back gaurantee created by 2 practicing dermatologist check out https://bar.myrandf.com or email me bwolsefer@***.com

Forever Flawless - Cream Review from Baltimore, Maryland

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your visit was to an Independent Store location that simply carries our brand of product. Ownership team has been updated about the experience at their store location - The retail stores that carry our products are all privately owned and independently operated so the first course of action is always to contact the ownership team of the location when issues or concerns may arise. Our intention is to ensure that all customers who purchase the Forever Flawless brand of products have a wonderful experience regardless of where the purchase occurs. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority so should you have any questions at all our customer service team may be reached at (470) 545-3577, Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 PM EST.
Poor customer service
1.4

I am furious that I fell for this scam. I reside in MD and was returning defective Beats headphones at Apple Store at The Mall in Columbia which were clearly defective to even a early teenager.

The cushion came unglued and waited an hour for assistance then fought for 3 hours with the apple reps said to me " oh well" it happens. They admitted that it was in fact a manufacturer error and Apparently that's normal. A specialized Dr Dre pair that is priced $500 and over to come apart after 5 months. I had receipt , box , original everything and they admitted looked well taken care I had even purchased a 1 yr warranty yet in still there was nothing they could do for me.

I had two options, leave with nothing, buy new ones at original price or pay $580 - $600 to have fixed. Frustrated I was off to leave the mall yet that did not happen. I lost my father and my husband within the same year and was emotionally greiving. Then next thing I know a younger man approached me and tells me you have such a sorrowful look on your face and asked if I was ok.

I said yes thank you and continued to walk my way out of the mall. The salesman literally followed me continuing to speak as I was attempting to leave and bottom line I feel taken advantaged of. He spoke of Faith and God and I said I've had a bad year and I just needed to go home. He not only took advantage of my loss and faith in God, he said he felt I deserved to have a divine intervention to make me feel better to myself and a woman must not let herself go.

He offered he would give me a free facial and a special gift if I just went and let him take me to relax and just have his specialist due a treatment there in the mall and how Fabius this line was and how it was the best on market etc etc etc. In the end the company and their associates preyed on my mentality of loss, grief, and insecurities. I spent over $5000 dollars and all of it was not just a scam. I believe legally what they are doing is fraud.

They prey on women and in my case they manipulated me with their lies, that the main sales rep came to work on me because that he was too a believer of God and how important faith and family was to him and that he would give me a fair price and even had me purchase an extra line for my mother. Not only the three treatment lines I purchased were a year supply , and the containers were large ( while the contents inside were barely a three month supply) and if you have purchased even one cream or mask or other facial treatment, the containers were filled with 50% more of container then product, at store those of us went home to discover. The most disgraceful part was more than half the containers wold not close, leading to the products to dry up to even less product which was so clumped up that really came to barely a month supply. During this happening I called several times at first asking to speak with the 'specialist' named Andre who was the main person who fed me complete lies.

Then called demanding to speak who was in charge of this company or who was in charge of this branch at Columbia mall. I still have not received even a call back after attempts to call the corporation. I'm hurt and furious. Since when Americans can be cheated out of after taxes- over $5,000.

I plan on paying Andre a visit soon. And I guarantee you I will make everyone I can in this higher class mall that they are technically *** artists taking advantage of women.

Go back to the mall & ask the mall security to accompany you to the store. Or call the police at the store. If all fails, then contact the local news and complain to a reporter.

Forever Flawless's reply to:

Forever Flawless - Hit them where it hurts... their pocket!

Thank you for your contact. We are the manufacturer and distributor of Forever Flawless, Oceane and Sericin Plus. Each location is an independently owned and operated, 3rd party business. We do not a franchise. Any requests for refunds, free product or services would need to be performed by the establishment where the products were purchased. We apologize for any negative experience with this locations and don't want it to shine poorly against our brand.
Forever Flawless Cream
Cons
  • High-pressure sales tactics
  • Product at home did not perform like one in the store
  • Sales rep was convincing
Pricing issue

I am not a mall person in the slightest but found myself in the Walt Whitman Shops in Huntington, NY to drop off my son for a school sponsored field trip. It was going to take only an hour so with my 9 year old in tow I decided we would walk around to kill time. Unfortunately, I chose the wrong direction to walk in.

I was lured into the store by the many sales people crowding the door offering free samples. Next thing I knew I was seated and had a young, attractive girl applying eye cream on me. She went into her very well rehearsed sales pitch and as she's speaking I could actually feel a tingly sensation in the areas she applied the cream. As I'm hesitating she adds "free" items to the list of products I'll receive if I agree to pay the discounted rate of only $400 including a facial valued at $190.

Very foolishly I agreed, without doing my due diligence of research, confident that the results I'm seeing and feeling in the store are what I'll get at home.

When I asked about the return/refund policy she assured me that they never had to because everyone was so happy with the results. Again, uncharacteristic of me I didn't question this.

Fast forward 8 days, I used the eye serum and cream twice as directed and felt and saw nothing, NO DIFFERENCE.

I looked more closely at my receipt and found it read No Refunds. That's when I decided it was past time to check around and see what others had to say and among other sites I stumbled onto this one.

Furious and disappointed in myself more than anything I tried to call the number on the receipt only to have it inform me the # was not working. Time to pay a visit...

I walked into the store and there were 4 sales people inside. My salesgirl was with an unsuspecting middle aged mom, like myself. Opposite them was another salesgirl fixing her makeup in front of a mirror. She was first to see me walk in with the bag and she may as well have seen the Grim Reaper. The look on her face said it ALL. She dropped whatever she had in her hand, turned to the two men at the register and rattled off information in another language. The two men quickly came to attention, as if I was their commanding officer, and put on fake smiles.

I'm not sure what triggered it exactly because I promised myself I would remain calm but I went BALLISTIC! It might have been a combination of seeing the woman like myself in the chair with a young child at her feet and the reaction of the sales girl who spotted me first and the slimy, slick fake smiles on the faces of the men but I said "YES, I'm here for my money back!"

After some back and forth and costing them the ongoing sale attempt I promised the man that I had no qualms about parking myself in front of his store and making sure he didn't get another penny that day.

Ultimately I got my refund but not until I had to hear more lies like that the salesgirl was in the back room crying her eyes out. Meantime, I walk out when all is done and who do you think is walking with arms swinging at her sides and looking fresh as a daisy? The salesgirl.

Moral of the story... don't feel helpless, you can get your money back. Good luck!

I enjoyed you well written, entertaining commentary. Thanks

Yep, they almost had me wuth that tingly tight feelung under my eye. But after I thought about it, I reminded myself if it sounds too good to be true........

Glad u got your money back.

A good product sells itsel. These people are high pressure.

Thank you for saving me from purchasing products from this line. I too was accosted and subjected to high pressure sales tactics at this very same location, which in the end prevented me from making a purchase of any kind at the time. While the products may very well be lovely, the highly suspect salesmanship is a total turnoff.

View more comments (2)